Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On the Generation 90210 horizon

An in-depth study of the loves and losses of Steve Sanders, beginning with his roots as the adopted child of businessman Rush and actress Samantha Sanders and following him through his sexy adolescent years behind the wheel of his beloved Corvette with the license plate "I8A4RE" and, finally, into fatherhood and a hard-hitting journalism career at The Beverly Beat.This one might take a while. But it will be worth it.
And here is the rest of it.

2 comments:

  1. Steve Sanders!!! I admit, I had a crush on him when I was younger. Him and Noah. Then I grew up and started going out in Hollywood and ran into both of them.

    Noah looks like Guy Smiley from Sesame Street and has terrible snaggle teeth. I was excited we had mutual friends in the beginning and he showed interest in me... but then found out he was a total loser with no job and no game. So we don't talk anymore. Although I just saw him a couple weeks ago and he's still at it- trying to drop the 90210 thing with the ladies who have no idea who he is. Sad.

    Steve was at a party I was at with my friends. We asked if we could take a picture with him and he said NO. Then my friend Sonia asked him if he was Steve from The Real World. He told her who he was, and she kept telling him she recognized him from The Real World! It was so funny! He finally got so mad he left the club! We have pictures of the argument so i'll have to email them to you :-)

    Do you remember Donna's stalker? The one that held her at gunpoint during a newscast in college? I went on a couple dates with him 4-5 years ago. He was nice, but ended up stalking me, too! I wasn't interested but he kept calling and showing up at my apartment! He also told me he was molested by his uncle on our first date. Yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, we really do need to have lunch. Very soon.

    ReplyDelete